The Welch Allyn ABPM 6100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour blood pressure monitor that allows you to identify white coat hypertension, take accurate sleep readings and tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient needs.
In addition,it also provides the clinician with powerful software that makes it more efficient to analyze blood pressure readings and diagnose potential patient complications.
Moreover, the device comes with an innovative sleeve design that secures the cuff to your patient’s arm, providing comfort for longer testing periods.
With all this, the Welch Allyn 6100 improves blood pressure management for your patients and makes monitoring more effective and efficient for your office or hospital setting.
Accurate 24-hour ABPM ambulatory blood pressure monitoring with simple, one-button operation and powerful Windows®-based reporting software module, part of the CardioPerfect Workstation software suite.
- Report content can easily be tailored to meet your practice needs.
- 100% latex-free cuffs reduce the risk of allergic reactions with your patients.
- Meets the latest AAMI, EHS, and BHS standards.
- Includes the Welch Allyn CardioPerfect Allyn Workstation software which provides versatile data storage and transfer of patient data to many leading EMRs. Measure systolic, diastolic, mean blood pressure, and heart rate over a period of 24 hours.
- Simple one-button operation
- Lightweight, small, and quiet so patients hardly know it is there
- Powerful Windows® based software provides detailed report information
- Oscillometric technology allows quick setup and is comfortable for the patient
- Please contact us for a competitive price!