Nonin 7500FO Pulse Oximeter
- Battery – 16 Hour
- Power Supply with cord (used to charge battery and power 7500)
- Manual on CD-ROM
- NO SENSOR INCLUDED
Innovative Fiber Optic Tabletop Pulse Oximeter for MRI Environments – Nonin Medical’s 7500FO® (fiber optic) tabletop pulse oximeter was specifically developed for utilization in fixed-site or mobile MRI facilities for monitoring pediatric,infant, as well as adult patients. With simple finger or toe wrap sensor application, the 7500FO’s® compact design, simple functionality, minimum 30-hour battery life, 4-hour quick recharge and minimum 70 hours of memory makes it well suited for MRI applications.
The Nonin 7500 pulse oximeter has a unique low-profile design that enables it to fit easily on a tabletop or into its own carrying case. The stylish, compact Nonin 7500’s simple functionality, minimum 16-hour battery life, 4-hour quick recharge, and minimum or 70 hours of memory the unit is well-suited for a variety of clinical and homecare applications.
Like all NONIN portable oximeters, the Nonin 7500 provides a wide variety of display indicators that provide reliable readings.
- MRI Compatibility Rated 3.0 tesla
- Convenient — Lightweight & compact
- Easy-To-Use — Bright LED displays and large display screen offer clear readability
- Durable — Rugged dependable design
- Powerful — Over 70 hours of memory usage for extended monitoring
- Versatile — Monitors neonate to adult patients in acute care to homecare settings
- Flexible — Use as a stand alone device or interface with additional equipment
- Portable – 7500 features 16 hour battery time
The Nonin 7500 series oximeter can record up to 70 hours of oxygen and heart rate data. To be able to view/print the data on a Windows based computer Nvision or Profox software is required along with a data cable to connect the 7500 to your pc.
Flexible & Versatile Alarm Settings
Patient Security Mode
Locks alarm limits, volume and time/date settings, prevents unintentional changes and provides automatic recall of locked limits.
Reinstatement of user’s last customized alarm settings.
Allows user to adjust the alarm limit and volume default settings to their specific requirements.
Nonin 7500 Display:The Nonin 7500 provides a variety of display indicators that ensures the operator receives accurate readings
Please call for pricing.