The HeartCheck™ PEN
The HeartCheck™ PEN handheld ECG device is the only device of its kind cleared by the FDA for consumer use.
The pocket-sized PEN allows you to take heart readings from anywhere, the moment symptoms appear
How it works.
Using the HeartCheck™ PEN device, simply take heart readings the moment you feel any symptoms.
Using the USB cable provided, connect the device to your computer to view and manage your heart recordings
Print or Email.
Print or email your heart readings to share with your doctor or surgeon before an appointment*
Using the software provided, send your heart readings to a physician, clinic, or ECG Coordinating centre for professional analysis*
Heart readings can be taken anytime symptoms appear, from anywhere including at home, the office, the gym, or in remote areas which are currently inaccessible to the common ECG machines found in hospitals and clinics.
- Screen yourself, friends, or family members for potentially lethal heart diseases*
- Help manage conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, hypertension, afib, and more…
- Monitor the effects of medications
- Monitor your heart after a heart attack, stroke, or other cardiac events
- Monitor your heart after surgeries such as angioplasty, bypass, or other procedures affecting the heart
Features & Benefits:
- Cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Easy to use
- Accurate heart readings in only 30 seconds
- Store up to 20 heart rhythms
- Unlock the PEN to view and print your own ECGs*
- With SMART Monitoring, ECGs can be monitored remotely by a physician, clinic, or ECG coordinating centre.*
“Enjoy the peace of mind of having your heart rhythm analyzed and interpreted by a physician or ECG coordinating centre at any time from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.”
*the HeartCheck™ PEN can be unlocked to view your ECG waveform by CardioComm Solutions, Inc under the direction of a physician
*Self Measurment is not the same as medical diagnosis. Please consult your doctor