The Curlin 6000 Clinical Management System (CMS™), is a multi-therapy ambulatory electronic infusion device capable of delivering PCA, PCEA, subcutaneous, TPN, intermittent and variable modes.
This unique, technologically advanced and innovative system continuously monitors and displays line pressure to assist in the detection of potential catheter patency problems, such as occlusions, obstructions and pinched off catheters.
- 5 Therapy modes including: Continuous Infusion, Intermittent Infusion, Ramp/Taper mode, PCA (Patient Controlled Analgesia) and Epidural
- Large visible screen and easy-to-use keypad facilitates clinician and patient use, reducing intimidation and supporting patient compliance in home care settings
- Convenient review and verification feature supports best practices by providing an additional level of safety for patients and improving confidence for clinicians
- IOD features provide immediate access to critical therapy data and shift totals without stopping the infusion
The Curlin 6000 CMS™ is communication-capable (connects with PCs or PDAs); sophisticated (high resolution, user audit trail, accuracy, detailed information recording); and feature-rich (shift-totals, on-screen hourly totals, highly visible large fonts, quick-repeat and continuous back-light-on with AC power).
Moreover, the 6000 incorporates the unique line pressure display and productivity features of the CMS™ Software program (see CMS™ software).
- Ability to deliver at low rates with a flow resolution that is 25 times better than any other ambulatory pump
- Works with a PC
- Improves outcomes and reduces the risk of programming errors
- Programming simplicity matched with menu-driven protocols and context sensitive HELP screens
- Access to actionable reports and detailed infusion information enhances device performance
- Please contact us for a competitive price!
- All pumps are refurbished in very nice condition with warranty!
We can offer pricing with a 3 month warranty,a 6 month warranty as well as a 1 Year Warranty!